Cash Flow and Collections Webinar
Now Available for Immediate Download
List Price $227.00
Our Price $127.00
You Save $100.00 44%
Do you aspire to be average? When it comes to being paid for your hard work, being average just isn't good enough!
Did you know that the average A/E firm has 66 days of sales in accounts receivable? The sad truth is that many firms are doing far worse. It is not unusual for firms to average well over 100 days of sales in accounts receivable.
Why are we in this position? Our instincts are to blame the client. After all, it has always been this way. Clients are slow to pay and if we demand timely payment, won't they just go somewhere else?
The truth of the matter is that we have only ourselves to blame! Did you know that the vast majority of clients can be trained to pay in 40 days or less?
In repsonse to this chronic problem, I developed a system so powerful that it has been proven to reduce outstanding accounts receivable by an average of 13 days a month for the next 4 months - bringing the accounts receivable down to 46 days of revenue.
Here is a small sample of what covered in the webinar:
- Proven strategies to convince the leaders in your firm to get serious about collecting your money.
- What are the key terms do you need to incorporate in your proposal or contract to set the stage for prompt payment?
- What key event provides the stage for a prompt processing and payment of your invoices? This secret is one of the most effective techniques and can reduce payment time by 30 days or more for many clients
- What are the invoicing techniques that will speed payment? One key invoicing technique can reduce payment time by 30 days!
- Who in your firm should be responsible for collecting? If everyone is responsible - no one is accountable! This program assigns responsibility every step of the way.
- Why is collection only 10% of the effort?
This is not a "get tough program!" Collection calls are a largely a thing of the past. We put our time in up front and reap the cash flow benefits throughout the project.
Download Information Will be Provided after Checkout
Satisfaction is Guaranteed
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, we will promptly issue a refund.